Planning to pick out the best gift for a piano teacher who schooled you for every wrong note or frowning on the mistake you made while playing a perfect melody. Choosing gifts for piano teachers is a tricky affair as we often tend to be intimidated by them rather than noticing what they like. Instead of gifting chocolates or flowers, this year, present them with stuff which is useful and a replica of your appreciation towards them. Here is the list of gift ideas for piano teachers available online.
Ideal Gifts for Piano Teachers
1. Musical Sticky Notes
Most piano teachers are very organized with their musical notes, instruments, and books. They always have a habit of writing down ideas or points whenever they are playing a music piece. So, why not gift Musical Sticky Note as a Christmas gift for piano teachers which helps them stay organized. The Unemployed Philosophers Guild sticky note booklet is a unique and fun gift for a music instructor and even students.
Music Themed Sticky Notes Comes with these following features:
- The booklet of notes and staves shaped sticky is a perfect gift for your piano teacher.
- The colorful book of self-sticking sheets is attractive to look and perfect to note down artistic ideas.
- Stickies come in the dimension of 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, a unique piece of stationery to carry around with you.
2. Heart-Shaped Musical Box
If your teacher loves vintage things, then gift him/her a handcrafted wooden musical box that plays soulful music. WESTONETEK musical box comes in a beautiful red gift box with a bow. The mechanical parts are neatly placed inside which plays heavenly music every time the box is opened.
WESTONETEK Wooden Musical Box comes with these following features:
- A high-quality wooden music box with metal parts that emits music with the opening of the lid.
- Carefully wind up the mechanism which is placed at the bottom to play the melody of “Canon in D Major“
- Note: The 18 notes rhythm music piece will be a little different compared to the original piano music.
- The dimension of wooden box is 10.5 * 10 * 5cm / 4.1 * 3.9 * 1.9in
- An ideal gift for piano teachers to tell them how much they mean to you.
3. Music Notebook for Piano Teachers
If you are looking for piano teacher gift ideas, then consider buying them a Music Notebook which is perfect for lyrics for beautiful music pieces. The Peter Pauper Press hardcover journal is suitable to write down composition, lyrics or thoughts.
Music Dairy comes with these following features:
- The best gift for the piano teacher as this music notebook is designed to help pen down lyrics on the left-hand section and right hand staffed section for music composition.
- Sturdy sewn binding to flatten to the surface for easy writing and complementing elastic band for proper closure of a notebook.
- A handy pocket is placed inside the back cover to keep cards, notes, tickets or photos.
- Designed to fit in a small bag.
- The music journal comes in a dimension of 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches lengthwise.
4. Canvas Music Tote Bag
Perfect Christmas gift for a piano teacher who loves to carry around her stuff. This canvas tote bag is perfect for women who cherish playing music. Easy to carry around, this canvas tote bag will safely store your diary, small music instrument, favorite scarf, wallet, bottle, make up stuff and other personal things.
Canvas Music Tote Bag comes with these following features:
- High-quality music-themed tote bag for those who live and breathe music.
- The idea to carry a small musical instrument, books, and other personal stuff.
- The dimension of the Canvas Music Tote bag is 4″W x 15″H x 4″ D
5. Musical Note Cup for Piano Teachers
Stop scratching your head for unique piano teacher gift ideas as you can gift them an insulated music note Tumblr. This is an ideal gift for a teacher who rushes to the class at the wee hours to teach you how to play soulful music.
Musical Tumble comes with these following features:
- This music note cup is made from high-quality stainless steel.
- The box contains the insulated cup, stainless steel straw, and straw cleaner.
- The tumbler can contain 30oz of hot or cold beverages.
- The drink will remain cold for 24 hours and hot for more than 12 hours.
- Gift it to a piano teacher, a friend from the music class or someone who loves having beautiful things.
6. Musical Keynote Print Throw
Gift your piano teacher a warm yet beautiful keynote print throw this winter season. The two-layer woven cotton throw is made from high-quality material and skin-friendly with musical note prints. This an ideal gift for someone who loves playing the piano.
Musical Keynote Print Throw comes with these following features:
- Manufactured using high-quality Cotton, this two-layer throw is a great gift for a piano teacher.
- The dimension of the musical print throw is 16 x 13 x 2 inches.
- Lightweight and doesn’t bleed colors when machine washed.
- It can be used as a throw on the sofa, to cover your piano or as a unique tapestry.
My view on gift ideas for the piano teacher:
Honoring a piano teacher by choosing a unique present is the best thing you can do as a student. Among the list, the absolute favorite will be Heart Shaped Music Box, Musical Note Cup, Sticky Notes and journal. All these four gifts are useful, made for good quality material, and have the highest number of customer ratings. Also, each gift is a unique, value for money and the perfect gift for the piano instructor.