If there’s something that we will never grow tired of, it is music. And, the piano is among the sweetest, most melodious musical instruments out there.
Table of Contents
Best Speakers for Digital Piano
With the latest advancements in technology and the way we perceive things, there’s a lot of improvement in different things. The digital piano is just one example. To make the most out of your music, you can buy one of the best speakers for digital pianos and amplify the quality like never before. During performances, especially, the speakers play a major role because they can make or break your music.
This is why we decided to dedicate an article to the best speakers for digital pianos in 2019. There are quite a few around, but the choice actually makes things confusing. This is why we are positive that this list will give you clarity. Let’s begin:
1. JBL EON612 Live Sound Powered Speakers
JBL is the epitome of quality and reliability. It is a leader in speakers, and there’s no wonder why! The manufacturers, from day 1, have strived to offer the best products at the best value. Thus, you should not be surprised that we are starting with a JBL product. Super smooth and easy to use, the JBL EON612 is among the best gifts you could give yourself. Here’s why we say so:
- It has an extremely powerful product design.
- It works on the JBL Waveguide Technology.
- You can use the Bluetooth functionality for integration.
- It has a self-powered 2-way bass-reflex.
- It is an extremely flexible device, which is also quite portable.
- You don’t need an external amplifier for the speaker. It connects directly to the device.
- Users can’t stop praising it for its incredible sound quality, and we are sure you will love it as well.
2. Mackie Thump Thump15A 15” 1300W Powered Speaker Cabinet
Despite being slightly less expensive than JBL, the Mackie Thump speaker is an equally good choice. It comes with an assortment of unbeatable features that even we couldn’t resist! The manufacturers have specifically designed it for heavy use, which means it is for the pros. Here’s what makes it stand apart:
- It is a 1300W speaker.
- It works on the dynamic bass response technology and promises mesmerizing lows regardless of the volume.
- It has the ability to work with the instrument, line, and mic signals.
- It has multiple application-specific modes, which allow immediate optimization.
- It is a new model, completely redesigned to suit heavy use.
- It has a professional enclosure and promises robust protection during concerts.
- Setting the speaker up is child’s play!
3. Yamaha DBR12 (12”) Powered Speakers
If you are looking for reliable speakers from one of the best brands, Yamaha is definitely the way to go. In the musical world, there isn’t a soul that hasn’t heard about or used Yamaha products. That’s how powerful and widespread the brand is. So, it comes as no shocker that its speakers for digital pianos are also very famous. Here’s more about them:
- It is a 2-way speaker offering bass-reflex.
- It is a bi-amp powered speaker.
- It does not have a Bluetooth option, which may count against it but you shouldn’t disregard it completely due to this.
- It has very sturdy hardware.
- It has fan cooling, ensuring that it doesn’t heat up during heavy usage.
- It offers 4 speeds.
- It doesn’t come with an adapter. So, if you need one, you will have to buy it separately.
4. LyxPro SPA-8 Compact 8” Portable PA System
This is another one of our favorites simply because it is portable, affordable, and reliable! Its compact size makes it the perfect option for those who play at concerts and parties. It comes with multiple attractive features that make it a great purchase. Here’s more:
- It is powerful at 1000 W but is compact at the same time. You can carry it with the utmost ease.
- The woofer is 8 inches in measurement.
- It does wonders in small requirements such as meetings, presentations, parties, schools, gyms, classrooms, etc.
- It is Bluetooth compatible.
- It also has a USB input and SD card slot.
- The Onboard Intuitive Music Controls make it beautifully easy to operate.
- Its XLR microphone input is another aspect that makes it really versatile.
5. PRORECK PARTY 15 Portable 15-inch 2000-watt 2-way Powered PA Speaker System
If you are looking for inexpensive models, the PRORECK PARTY speaker will definitely catch your eye. It is a combo set that’s easy on the pocket but with big promises. Let’s take a look at what they are:
- It is a 15-inch 2000-watt speaker.
- It is 2-way powered.
- It allows USB, Bluetooth, and SD Card.
- It also has mic and RCA line inputs.
- The MP3 volume controls make it easy to operate.
- Its built-in LED lights will amp up your performance to no end!
- It has a 15-inch woofer with a titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- It also comes with an integrated speaker stands and transport wheels so that you transport it with ease.
- Here’s a bonus: You can also tune into FM Radio!
Didn’t we tell you that our list would make your job easier? We are positive we lived up to our word! Go on, then, choose your favorite without wasting any more time. Let the world know what you have to offer through your digital piano speakers. All the best!